As you read this I am en route to or have already arrived in Florida, and no, I’m not there to cover the Phillies. I figured I might as well leave you with a Link it Up! since internet access in the sunshine state will be sporadic at best and there will be a serious lack of posting in the next five days. I should still be able to answer emails, from my phone, but I will not have access to emails at the site address. firstname.lastname@example.org will do the trick, if you need to get in touch with me or just want to talk baseball…
Here is the latest, of our weekly feature, Link it Up!, where I provide you with links to stories of interest, importance, or humor, surrounding baseball or life. Please follow the links and read the stories, I’m sure you’ll enjoy them. Hopefully they can tide you over until my return.
Here’s Link it Up!
1) An infomercial for a ladder goes bad: YouTube
2) Can this be the Phillies’ golden age?: Beerleaguer
3) An “interview” with our commander-in-chief: We Should Be GMs
4) John Finger fills us in on his chat with Chuck: CSNPhilly.com
5) Jimmy and Chase discuss Charlie’s bobblehead: The Fightins
6) Todd Zolecki has the deal on the Sarge’s hat line: The Zo Zone
7) J-Roll and wife star in Playboy: Long Drive: A Phillies Blog
8.) Former Phillies bust, Gavin Floyd, is a $15.5 million man: Balls Sticks & Stuff
9) Andy Martino continues informative, interesting news updates: The Phillies Zone
10) The ’09 mugshots are in: Swing and a Long Drive